Sunday, October 5, 2008

MY FAVORITE THINGS


Little Mathew I like your list of favorite things. Only my starts with great=grandchildren, grandchildren and children and all our family and hugs and kisses. I also love books and music and funny movies, and looong walks, and sunny days and moonlight nights and looking at family pictures and family times together.

I love the morning and I love afternoon quiet naps.

I love young people and old people!

I love the mystery of life.

And of Course there is my love for and complete trust in Jesus Christ!

Well I am happy to say I had the best day yesterday. I walked to the church and helped at the fall fair. Met lots of old friends and we had fun together. Dr. dad suggested I take 2 long-lasting aspirins three times a day and with the oitment that you put on and having a rest I felt less pain. We then went to Carol and Panteli's to have supper with them, and Ben and Morgan. Yes, we forgot to take the pie we bought at the church.

I am having great fun taking pictures. It is fun when you can see them on the computer and send them right away.

Sorry we missed your phone call Ken but I am sure we will be in touch today.

The days seem to be going by so fast and yesterday was nice to start but then turned very rainy and windy. Lots of tree branches and leaves on the roads.

Looking forward to getting together next Sunday for Thanksgiving.

Blessings are everywhere when we keep looking for them.
believe that a Christian vision of reality can strengthen and enrich our lives!

Adam and Eve did not realize how lucky they were they did not have to decide what to wear!


WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE THINGS?

1 comment:

beth bennett said...

Annoyomous

Judge Judy

Judge Judy

Judge Judy