Thursday, October 23, 2008

CONVINCED

Yes, we are becoming convinced Matthew's eyes are blue. We really will have to see them to be absolutely sure. Seeing is believing for most of us for most of the time. We are pleased that Melina has a mother's group to be a part of.

I was alittle late getting to my study group yesterday afternoon but when I did everyone was so pleased to see me. We have become very good friends and we laugh a lot together as we share our lives honestly. We all want to improve the quality of our lives and we are on different paths but we have the same goal.

We all want to do something that is more meaningful and satisfying with our lives; than the daily routine that can suck the life out of you, because it is so routine.

Keeping a journal, or diary, I have found helps me connect to what I am really feeling. There are many other ways of doing this, like being creative and painting or making pottery, or working in the garden or going for a walk or a swim etc. I am convinced that our lives need balance and we need to do fun, even crazy things.

No comments: