Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SERENITY

THE HOLE IS GETTING BIGGER - SERENITY COMES LATER
"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
enjoying one moment at a time;
accepting hardship [and suffering] as the pathway to peace.

Taking as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it.
Trusting that He will make all things right, if I surrender to His will.
That I may be reasonably happy in this life,
and supremely happy with Him forever in the next."

Prayer opens our eyes to see the beauty of life.

Jesus asks us, "Why are you asking so many questions?"

Get on with life and laugh all the more because you do not know it all!

"In the mystical land before our birth, heartfelt laughter is the signal that God is present."
-Thomas Moore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are no more pictures of the hole in the wall, has it grown?
Then holes in our dining room have, very sad to see all of our hard work torn down.
Sandra