Saturday, October 11, 2008

Strange ducks


Actually I wondered if the white duck felt different than all the brown little ducks. This is to answer the comment made.

I think, if the truth where known, he probably thought we were the strange ducks taking such notice of him.

I am having fun taking pictures of my little world. It is a good reason to go for a walk!

I have been advised to take a shorter route, to see if this helps the pain in my back and neck. I am not happy with this advise but we cannot always be happy in life. Also my dad taught me there are no shortcuts to success.

Dad the teen-ager is still sleeping; but mom the mover has to get moving!
Yes, maybe we are the strange ducks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to get a teenager's sleeping habits some day.

Rick

Anonymous said...

... PS - I think the advice is good advice.

R.

Anonymous said...

... maybe more walks, just much shorter???

R.

Anonymous said...

stop walking and your neck will probably
Get worse. You need some joy I'm your life.
And I doubt that walking is the cause of your
Pain.
Ken