Thursday, October 9, 2008

THE RESCUE


Everyday and I mean everyday I go out for a walk Larry asks do you have your cell phone? Yes, I say. And He says "Okay bye Honey."

Yesterday was no different as I started to walk over to Colebrook Church with my Bible study books. It was such a beautiful day with the sunshine and just a little breeze [a gift from heaven].
Walking gives me time to pray and enjoy nature and friendly people I meet.

After our study, with all my dear old friends from Colebrook together for 15 years or more] I start home. I walk through the park and behind the church. The discomfort that I had felt at the study now becomes a pain. So, I called for my pills to be delivered to me by my hubby and would he come and pick me up. Fortunately he heard and came right away.

Now, we are off to the doctor today, and I want to be cheerful and positive but I wonder what Larry will say.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Anonymous said...

very clever.

Anonymous said...

haha.

Anonymous said...

That was nice of Dad. I think walking all the way to Colebrook is too far now.

Love,

Rick