Monday, October 13, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

OLIVER IS ABOUT TO HELP SET THE TABLE (I THINK)
MORGAN SHOWING HER BALLERINA MOVES

TWO CONTENTED PEOPLE


A day to celebrate God's love for us; [ the minister said this ]
and our love for our family.

I have been for a good walk in the rain and I look very healthy. [everyone says this]

We had a wonderful turkey dinner cooked by Mary and Michael John and Steve. It was good to see Tasha and Justice; and Oliver and Lila; but we did miss Chris and Linda

I tried to take pictures but they did not turn out so well. After supper we; Tasha, Sandra, Randy, Michael John and Carol and dad and I went over to the park but it was getting too dusky for pictures. Justice, Ben and Morgan had a great time seeing the ducks and swinging on swings etc. Even Randy was flying high on the swing.

What did you have for dinner?

Rick did you find your mitts?

I am forgetting where I put things now but I have always had memory problems.
Many, many years ago when the minister came to call he asked when Rick was born and I said 56 and then he said when were you married I said 57. He looked at me a little strange.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melina made us burgers. Matthew had milk
also made by Melina.
Ken

Anonymous said...

I tried to take pictures too, but mine are no better then yours. I will put them up on facebook this week. It was a very nice supper and very relaxing!