Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SURPRISED PHONE CALL

Me and Jane off for walk on beautiful Oct. Day


I'm walking with Jane today. I must admit - I'm feeling weak today - good to have company.
My brother Brian phones last night to see how I was, very unusuall we usally do birthdays and Christmas and sometimes when some one is not well.

He always asks about Rick I believe they keep in touch at Christmas.

Carol dropped by for a visit yeterday. She is riding her bike for long journeys and she looks great.

Kim is sleeping over and we will visit when she wakes up. Carol wants some one to ride bikes with her. Sandra would gladly play hockee to do that!

Good news from Kenny and Melina, baby Matthew is very healthy. They are busy and tired. The joy of being a parent.

Great news from Rick. The oil company has accepted a penny a barrel and hopefully this money will be put to good use rather than making rich people richer. He is also starting a new course.


I am glad you liked our pictures Shawna and Mary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when is Carol riding her bike on long journeys? I think my bike is almost completely coverd by morning glory now, and the tires are flat for sure.
Peanut went in on Tuesday morning, Randy stopped by later and the vet said the pad between the bones in her knee joint were completely gone. And why am I answering facebook on here? I can read my messages in my email, but our work blocks faceboos, so I cant reply here.
Sandra