Sunday, October 12, 2008

TODAY

Today the "clan" is heading to the heights of Coquitlam to feast upon turkey and stuffing with all the timings. Lots of good deserts too! They will be coming from Victoria, from Chilliwack and from Tsswassen, Surrey and Delta. The Albertans are probably feasting on beef and the Aussie's will be around the pool "throwing another on the Barbie" (hope it isnt one of their cute little lambs) now that their weather is warmer. Cameron loves his turkey and I think they are all hoping Sandra will fly down at Christmas to cook one for them all!
Maybe in the summer we will all get together.

Today I am not going to go for a walk just to see if I feel any less pain. I will do my exercises I have a 200 page book just for back pain exercises] and then off to church at the Bell Center.

I feel so good when I get out walking, alive and happy. I feel like a young 65 year old.
The worst part of the day is from 6 to 9 in the evenning.

Dad is going to add skating to his bike riding.

Today it is a lot warmer so that means it could rain but we have had a lot of sunny fall days.

Today is a day of thanksgiving and I feel that our family has been given an abundance of things to be thankful for; especially for each other!


"Today is the first day of the rest of your life!" One of larry's favorite sayings.

No comments: