Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BETTER AND BETTER

A NICE WARM LIGHT - ON A COLD - WET - MORNING


I am feeling every so much better today. I just have a mild ear ache but no ice pack needed.
I am thinking this started in my back and neck and am hopeful and encouraged that I am going to feel better than I have for months. Now, I have to gradually get my energy back. My friend brought me some special oil to help the rash heal and take the itch away.

"Very occasionally singles pain occurs without a rash. This condition is called zoster sine herpe. In the absence of a rash' pain in the chest, or the back may be so severe as to be occasionally be taken for a heart attack [which I felt ] a lung infection or spinal problem."

Now, we just have to get dad to feel better. Worrying about me has not helped me.

I asked dad every day what he wants for supper and he always says he does not know or care but he says he wants stew. A good day for stew I reckon.

Now, I will check face book for more rabbit pictures. Rick is becoming an expert.

"Our concern is to live while we are alive. . . .
to release our inner selves from the spiritual death that comes from living behind a facade designed to conform to eternal definitions of who and what we are" Eliazbeth Kubbler-Ross

"Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind." Paul

I may find the Bible hard to understand at times but I do agree that "God's ways are higher than ours". God loves to give and loves us to give to one another; to be generous in our thoughts and in our compassion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess you can eat the peas now.
Ken