Saturday, March 14, 2009

NEGATIVE ENERGY & POSITIVE

THIS IS A VIEW WITH A MAGNIFICATION OF FIVE - A HIDDEN SECRET HOUSE - IMAGINE IN THE SUMMER - NO ONE WOULD GUESS A BUILDING EXISTED
WITH THE MAX TELEPHOTO - MANY INTERESTING IMAGES APPEAR


I am working on clearing away any negative energy and believing I am feeling better.

Rick, I do not know how to work our new cable stuff but I will have to give it a try soon.
Maybe dad can send you your programs; but no he says he cannot.

No, we have not ordered that program but will do it today.

Thank you for the great pictures of your new place. I am sure it will be great in the warmer weather. We are looking forward to coming to see you when the weather is better.

Are you all over your cold?




"I love science, and I understand the impulse to look for biochemical explanations for disease and everything else that happens in the body. I understand that our emotions are played out upon a molecular stage." -Dr. Mehl




I believe that prayers can have amazing effects on our bodies. Especially prayers of thankfulness.




"I believe the less respectible view that illness has itw roots in the invisible world of the spirits, And in the stories people tell themselves." -Dr. Mehl




Dr. Lewis Mehl-Madrona, M.D. has written an amazing book "Coyote MEDICINE" which examines how doctors try to figure out what is wrong with us by tests and cure us by giving us pills. I would recommend getting this book from the library!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Read slumdog it was the best book I have read
in years much better than the movie.
Ken