Friday, March 13, 2009

MY OWN JOLLY MAIDS

WHAT IS THIS
GIRLS JUST ARRIVED - OUR VAC IS THE FUNNIEST THING

Thank you Ava, Tavia and Gracelyn for coming and making our house so fresh and clean. We really appreciate all you did. Thanks for the flowers and the visit. I know from the camera pictures you had fun doing it!

A slower pace.
Our computer has slowed down but so have we. Today I am planning a long walk over with Janet but I know my pace is slowing down. We encourage one another which is good. Its is warmer today and the rain is coming.

Our T. V. is now working after another visit from the cable boys.

A spiritual vision.
"If we lose the vision, we alone our responsible, and the way we lose the vision is by spiritual leakage. If we do not run [apply] our beliefs about God into practical issues, [the vision God has given us with our spiritual gifts] we lose what has been given to us." O. Chambers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess it is not surprising that it took another visit from the cable fellows to get it all working properly. So you can record all this stuff now? Maybe you can record all my PBS programs like Frontline and send them to me?

Did you find Prime Suspect at the library? It is the best of the Mystery series by quite a bit.

Love,

Rick