Friday, March 27, 2009

DAD IS RIGHTER AND RIGHTER!

This is very annoying but it does help because I cannot make decisions right or wrong.

I had less pain yesterday and slept good until 5:30 when my ear decided to ache. I am all fineshed the anti-viral pills but took the T #3 and eventually it works, also put the ice pack on. I would much rather use warm but the cold helps but it makes my whole body feel chilled. I did not feel like getting up so dad got up and made me breakfast in bed. I figure we should use our little bed tray although I have never offered it to any of our stay over guests.

Jane helped me do the shopping for the lady at the nursing home. I did not think he would enjoy looking for cotton under garments etc. But dad did deliver them and they had a good visit.

I have an appointment with Nolte on the 22 well I should have taken the 17. If I find out when he is walking in I will go just to have some one I feel a little better with. I must say some of those doctors are inhuman.; or they make me feel inhuman.

My back is better but my head aches so I will be on the pill for awhile. I miss my walks.

Dad would vacuum if I asked but I sweep the floor and do laundry. I would like him to throw away stuff in his "salubrious place" better known as his computer room.

Rick is off on a trip and will send pictures. We would like to treat you to Kim's place Sandra should I find out if she is working. She is working to-morrow at noon.

I read this morning that every thing happens for a purpose so I will think about that today!

I told dad he should get a job working for the national inquirier taken awful pictures of people.

Oliver's last day of school today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sm feeling better. We have found a house we both like . Now to work out the price and talk to the bank.
41 salamander drive , taylors lakes, if Dad wants to look for it on google maps.
Good to hear you are on the improve .
Ken

beth bennett said...

looks like a very nice new area - much closer to work and school.

Some have very large lots - some very small.

could not find 41 salamander