Tuesday, March 3, 2009

AN ICE CREAM DAY!

Woke up with a miserable sore throat then broke off my tooth on a sore throat candy. It took going to three dentists to finally get my self glued back together. I did not want to wait another day. I was pretty unhappy so enjoyed two big bowls of ice cream.

Today we pick up Rick at the airport about four and then Ken arrives to-morrow.

Dad is having a great time trying to figure out how to work the T.V. I find it frustrating all this flipping about but I do like things simple. I am so very thankful to have a loving caring husband who helped me find a dentist and takes good care of me daily.

I missed the joy of an early morning walk and did not take time to do my yoga.

Scripture reminds me "In the middle of all my troubles you console me and make me happy"
"Yahweh is God He smiles upon us."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does that mean the cable guy finaly came?
Was it the same tooth that you always break?
Did you find out where Ricky is staying?
Sandra