Saturday, March 21, 2009

THE SHUFFLE AND THE FLOWERS HELP

THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS JANE BROUGHT - THEY HELP SO MUCH - AND ARE SO APPRECIATED FROM SUCH A DEAR FRIEND!



It is such a beautiful day and I am longing to go for a walk. Maybe dad has gotten his wish the days of long walks are over!

I am in terrific pain that has travelled from my forehead to all around my eye to my neck and now up the back of my head. It is like having a headache, an ear ache and a tooth ache. I am om the pills that control it a pit but do not cure it. I have lots of pain pills I am usubf ice and cold. My i-pod it a real gift that helps me relax.

I cannot comb my hair it hurts too much. I look about a 100.

Dad is absolutely wonderful except when we go to the doctor. He was complaining about my long walks which Had Nothing to do with the case in hand.

I have a good mystery, and good video's. Even The Prime Suspect and Columbo. My friends will be praying and I am so thankful for their prayers. A miracle would be nice but I know there are so many worse off than me. I would be happy if they had a miracle.

My legs want to go for a walk but the guard at the door says "no Way" Dad is reading me funny articles from the paper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not know there were funny storied in the paper, seemed to do it is all death and doom and gloom. Or that could just be my mind set. Hey, is the pain of the shingles got your mind of the pain in your back? Why doesnt dad walk with you instead of guarding the door? Endorphins are natural pain killers, so what ever makes you happy will be a good thing.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will be up and walking in no time .

Ken

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom,

I will call in the early evening tonight. I'm sorry that you are feeling so poorly. Are you taking some of the Tylenol 3s?

I got your message. I was at a movie in Salmon Arm last night.

I tend to think the guard is right and that plenty of rest is a good idea.

Love,

Rick