Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ENJOY LIFE WHILE YOU CAN

My pain medication was increased and i exerienced four wonderful hours. But then it returned and continued into the night. I am now waiting for it to start working this morning, I am tired this morning and wonder if my life will ever be the same.

Randy made us a delicous supper last night, even special New York Brownies, O;over and Mary, Carol and Panteli, Sandra and Randy were here so it was fun.

Dad woke up in good humor this morning cracking jokes. I would laugh if it did not hurt!

We are off to see his eye doctor in town. I will keep to myself It is quite a nice day so I am thankful for that. Iam thankful that I do not have to work for a critical boss. I am thankful I am not starting a new job or fighting a very miserable cold.

I will get ready and lie on the bed until it is time to go. I do not know if I can go out, doctors do not tell you anything. My doctor at the clinic had a dead pan look and no compassion at all. "You are having pain take more and more pills." And out the door he went.

So I phoned my friend who had shingles and she said "O you poor dear I know it is the worse pain ever."

I could be phony and be bright and cheerful. Maybe tomorrow.

Hey, I almost had a positive thought!






.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What you dont think you are doing a good job of being phony and cheerful now?
And just think, dad can not even remember how miserable he was just such a short time again, soon you will look back and hopefully be able to say the same.
In the mean time, take lots of pills, enjoy your music, dream pleasant dreams.
Sandra