Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HOME ALONE

Some of the family are dining out today but I did not feel quite up to it. I have had a good visit with Kenny and have enjoyed out walks together. He does miss everyone at home a lot. I know what that is like; I do not like being away from our family for a long time.

We will really miss Carol is she takes the job up north which it sounds like she is going to do.

My camera is out of memory so no pictures today unless I put an old one on.

It has been a very beautiful day with the sun shining but it has also been very cold. I wonder about my poor plants. Ken and I did some shopping today for small items to take home with him. Dad and I went to the library and I got him a great book about London in the time of Dickens. He reads the paper and I search for video's and books.

I am having some pain so if I rest I will not need to take another pain pill. I have some phone calls to make and a good book so I am okay with being here and resting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had to miss dinner last night.
Ask dad to put up one of Harris's pictures that are in his camara, I did not get to see any of them.
Sandra