Friday, March 20, 2009

A LONG NIGHT











Yes it was a long night for dad and me. My head hurt and he was worried. So we will find a doctor today and find out what I can take and hopefully what it is.

Ron has just left for a busy day. I hope Mikie's back improves he was in a lot of pain after hurting his back. He is getting treatments and he seemed better but yesterday he was not so good. Hopefully they have fun on Salt Spring joining Kim and Mike there. Ben and Morgan will love the new baby lambs, three of them are bottled fed.

It feels warm today and right now it is not raining. I will pass on the walk. off to the doctor instead/

NO WORRIES MATE! The pain is from my neck and is not caused by the pill and I can take something for the pain, put heat on it and do stretching and resting. I am considering going for smaller walks as again they say it hurts the back. I just have to watch for a rash because it may be shingles. I do hope it is not. Dr. Nolte is back April 3.

3 comments:

beth bennett said...

This is grampa -after we got back from the doctor ( he feared grama may have shingles) we looked for a rash - the sure sign of shingles - there appeared to be no - good news, except for the sever pain.

The doc had given us a prescription to use if we saw the least sighn of the rash.

About ten minutes later grama saw the rash starting - I immediately went to the drug sore and got the prescription - she has taken the first dose - must continue for 7 days - then I dont know what.

grampa

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well. I'll call on Sunday.

Love

Rick

Anonymous said...

That's not good .Rest up Mom
Ken