Thursday, March 26, 2009

BLESSINGS COME IN MANY DISGUISES

I am so thankful that the ugly red bumps are in my hair so I can go out; I was asked to get some clothes for a lady at the Nursing Home so Larry and I will have a quick look today and he can take them over. Yesterday, when we went to toe eye doctor for Larry I had an attack of inner ear vertigo; but after awhile it passed and we decided to go to the Sylvia. It was beautiful there.
We do not need to go far to be happy.

I believe that being content is a wonderful blessing.

Today most people do not think about the blessing of heaven that is waiting for them because they have it all now. I believe for those who are suffering poverty and misery they have to believe there is a place where the hungry are fed, the poor are clothed and the sad laugh and laugh until the tears flow.

Jesus did not heal everyone but he gave them hope. He assured them they were suffering the injustice of life not punishment for sins.

Material weath, knowing you can go anywhere anytime, does not bring increased happiness. What we start with is what we end with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is dad keeping up with the house work? I know the dishes are done, but has he started with vacumming and dusting too? With Randy being off for a month he is getting a real taste of being a house husband. He is even doing the laundry, though not too sure how I feel about that, will have to inspect it when I get home today for my short weekend. Is no news good news? Is the pain getting any less, are you getting use to it? Is your body getting use to the new pills?
Sandra