Thursday, March 19, 2009

ONE BY ONE


CAN YOU SEE THE RAIN?


One by one they come to stay in our guest room but occasionally there are two or maybe three when Theresa stays and Ben and Morgan end up in bed with her.

Today Ron is coming and it will be good to have a visit. Hope I can get rid of this miserable headache. Came on two days ago and was worse when I woke up this morning. I think it may be a side affect of the medicine.

Theresa and Ben and Morgan may drop by today. It is spring break and I believe they are off to Salt Spring Friday to see baby lambs, etc. We have talked about going but so far it has just been talk.

we saw Matthew going for a walk with his daddy on our inter-net. Sounds like his is still bothered by that miserable cold. It is amazing how these pictures can go back and forth.

I am off to the store to get some food and use my slow cooker.


Sandra drop by on your way home if you feel up to it. Do you know when Dr. Nolte returns?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know when he is back, but I am thinking it might not be till April. Is Ron Ateah going to be there tonight or is that this afternoon he is there? Randy is home today so I think I will just go home, and stop by tommorrow if you are going to be home.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

headahces are doing the rounds , lots of people have themn here .Must be a virus thing.
Jesse has a big cricket match today at school .

Ken