Sunday, March 1, 2009

DANCING

CAROL HAVING FUN WITH HER SUPER CAMERA



I think Carol has had a wonderful time celebrating her 50th birthday.
Everyone was having a fun time playing the game of name the tune and dancing.
I must admit I am a misfit when it comes to dancing but I love to watch others enjoying themselves and having fun. I am glad no one takes after me in this regard. I love music and the only dancing I do is home alone. It can be a great releaver of stress and also an act of worship.

I did recognize one tune "Pretty Woman" but everyone got that. Our group won the prize even without us. Dad took pictures until a lovely blond told him it was not allowed! Carol just phoned to ask us for breakfast as the others are coming but I think we will be off to church.

Dad and I left early leaving the young ones to have fun.

We are excited about Ken and Rick arriving on Wed. Life is good!

No comments: