Monday, March 23, 2009

THREE MORE DAYS TO GO

I FEEL FOR THOSE SUFFERING CHRONIC PAIN
as I sit here with a bag of ice on my head. It wakes me up in the night
and early in the morning. I am so thankful for the pills that help and i count
the minutes after I take them.

The anti-viral pills make me feel stramge but it is important I take them.

I feel badly my boys have had such miserable colds We are all getting better but it is miserable.

The rash is going into my head so I just cannot touch it at all. Maybe I should shave it all off.

But like they all say :It could be worse" well believe me that is not cheering me u

My morning coffee tastes great, thanks dad. I am soo weak I can barely lift the cup.

Just got an answer from Chris. That means the world to me. Sure we would love it if you could come over this week-end. This is very hard in dad and he would appreciate some one makeing a meal.

Our family is the best! ! !

Kim says she is coming for a visit so we are lookimg forward to that.

No comments: