Tuesday, November 27, 2018

ADVENTURE


                                       Life is always an adventure when Randy is cooking supper.
                                          Another delicious dish dad and I both really enjoyed.

Dad had a very adventurous ride in the Watershed Park where he had several serious falls on his bike.
I am not happy with him taking more dangerous trails.

What a mess when he came in the door covered with needles and leaves and dirt.  I had just finished vacuuming.  I was not to happy until I found out what had happened.  He had one little cut on his leg and he look like he was in a bit of a shock when I took a second look at him.  No bones broken and the bike also was okay. 

Dad does like adventures!

We arrived late for our visit with Pat and John as dad needed to catch his breath and recover.  Once we arrived we enjoy a stimulating visit.  We appreciate their warm friendship.

From there we drove right to Sandra and Randy's house for supper and to catch up on family news.
They are already planning an adventurous trip in July with Mary and the children and Randy driving the bus!

Too tired to write any more.  An enjoyable day!

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Well, I'd say that Dad should be more careful - "what does he think? That he is still a youngster in his 70s?" But I doubt that would do much good. :)

I have to feed the horses/dog/cat for the landlords for one weekend in mid December, but it won't interfere with visiting for Christmas.

I've just sent off Lucas's presents down to Trinidad, but with the mail strike I don't know if they will get there in time or not.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

Such a busy day on Tuesday, I am sure you guys took today easy?

Randy was back to work and facing the morning traffic after having his two days off.

Got the bedroom up stairs ready for the new cat. She will stay there for her first day and then will let her and Missy meet on Saturday.