Wednesday, November 21, 2018

CERTAINTY

Dad and I were pleased to have a visit with family at Carol and Panteli's.  It is so interesting to catch up with Oliver and with Kim and Carol.  Everyone of them are looking forward to an exciting future and there is a certainty about all their plans.  Forgot my camera.

We enjoyed a meal and also the lively conversation.  Ben came home later as he had a soccer practice.  Haiti loves to have all these people around and always is so excited to see us.

We met Carol at the Wood-n-Frog first to go and visit grannies grave.  The pot we had put there was broken and looked very sad.  We brought another container and added red and white flowers.  It will be easy to find her grave now that is for sure.

I got a new purse at the second hand store.  It is white and big.  I hope I will be able to find it easier.  Yesterday it was dad who could not find his wallet.  

Sometimes I wonder about what I did with my life.  I have tried my best to treat others with kindness and be generous with my time.  I look at all my wonderful family and I am very proud of each one of them.

When we know who we are we will touch many others along the way and our presence will always be what really matters.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

What day was that you went over? It has been another busy week for me and I am very ready for the weekend. I was at my first HR function last night and one of the speakers is the teacher for the BCIT course I wanted to take on employment lay.

It was a nice small group and they were all very friendly, but by the time the speakers were done I just left as I was tired. Has been a weird sleep week with Randy on all sorts of shifts.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes Sadra' I combined the two days.

We were at Carol's on Tuesday when we went to the grave.

I will talk to you some time about the BCIT.

We seem to be on the old time going early to bed.

Love mom