Friday, November 23, 2018

SMILES


A delightful day full of friendly people and happy family smiles!


I realize more and more how important it is to live in the present.
It is time to let the past fade and for each new day remind us of our common humanity.  None of us know our future and that is probably just as well.  The sun shines and the world around me is waking up to a new day.  Prayer helps me to focus on what is important starting with thoughts of my precious family and dear friends.  There are health benefits with prayer as words of faith and love are joined with all that is and all that will be.

Amazing grace that flows from the smile of heaven that shines on us all.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I take it my pictures did not show up very good? That's OK, you can try again. I was tired anyway.

I was thinking on the drive home that you should let dad it is OK if he wants to choose to die with dignity. I guess as family members we just may need more time to adjust to a decision like that. I think that would be important. So, if and when that day comes it should not feel like it is rushed.

But I am sure that day is far away in the future!

And like so many little things on the internet say these days, just be the wonderful you that is uniquely you and don't worry about trying to be someone else. I certainly don't feel overly educated and am surprised hearing that anyone would think I am something to live up to.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Sandra, there are so many wonderful reasons one would be proud to live up to you!!
Hard worker
good listener
Smart
loving
understanding
helpful

And all this (and more) in a beautiful package !
Now thats a goal to live up to.
love, your daddy

beth bennett said...

I love it when people respond to each other,

The picture is now on.
Somehow I pot two the same on.

Thanks Sandra for the kind words.

Love mom.