Friday, November 30, 2018

RAINY

I am looking forward to brighter happier days ahead.
A time to restore wonder and happiness.

Very heavy rain so dad rode his indoor bike.

I had a slow day as I had a painful night sick to my stomach.  Not sure what the cause?
I cancelled our visit with Cathy and Glen.

To-morrow is the craft day at the church which I hope to attend.

"Working with what we have been given is a deeper journey
because that allows us to experience both suffering and joy
wrapped in love."

Mark Nepo

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I have not been feeling all that well either. Got up at 3:00am as I was tired of lying there awake but then it throws the whole day off.
New cat is pretty unobtrusive. Has spent most of her day upstairs.

beth bennett said...

It is so important to get your sleep Sandra.

Dad has been getting up early too but not that early.

Take care.

Lovemom