Sunday, November 4, 2018

CALM

                                                My goal today is to try and feel calm.

I will do my best when we go to talk about our hearing aids.  I know if I am honest I will say I have not given them a good try.  

My other goal is now to clean up the back yard of rotting leaves especially in the running pond.  I want the water to be okay for the birds and squirrels to drink.

Lovely and fresh and sunny this morning.  I hear the ducks honking as they fly in formation over head.  Brings back so many memories.  I use to wonder where they were going.  I was amazed at how they followed so closely in line.

Looking forward to being with family at Sandra and Randy's.  

So much to be thankful for.

I am not giving up sugar today and when I do it will be a day at a time.

I will write my faults down in my journal with an honest heart.

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Candles are good, I find, for helping to stay calm.

Hope you and Dad are feeling well today.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

That seems like you have added on over multiple times to your blog.

I hope you and dad are OK after the dinner last night and do not have any tummy issues.

Sandra