Tuesday, November 6, 2018

WINE


Time to finish the last of the summer wine.
                                                   This computer is driving me to drink.

I spent far to much time trying to put on pictures.  I do not like spending a lot of time on the computer.  I get frustrated and go to bed while dad who knows more than me and who is more patient continues to work on the pictures so we can see what is what.  I really appreciate the fact that he works so hard to get it working.

I am starting a new routine, after my walk I put my hearing aids in.  I hope dad puts his in too.

I have to accept somethings just as they are and not be emotionally reactive.  

"Self-knowing awareness not only helps me to understand my own life and purpose but has the potential to help me be more compassionate with others."  Malika Chopra

We will enjoy a glass together to-night.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Computer problems? I had those one day last week at work and wasted a whole day on it. I did not go to work today though as I think I got food poisoning from a dip we thank goodness did not put out. It has been pretty intense but I am on the mend now.

beth bennett said...

Sandra that is miserable.

You must be very tired too.

That was wonderful stew you make

Take care.

lpve mom.

Steady-as-rain said...

I am sure there is a way to:

- take photos on a smart phone (all of the photographs I post on Facebook are from my smart
phone)
- post directly from the phone to your blog;
- then use the computer to add text to the blog.

We should get this sorted out as you very much enjoy your blog and your photos and we don't want you getting needlessly aggravated by this problem.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Thanks Rick.

I am feeling like I should quit.

I feel dumb.

I will keep trying like I am doing with my hearing aids.


Love mom