Monday, November 26, 2018

FAMLY TIMES

A happy pair.
This is Haiti's favorite spot now.
This is taken with dad's eye phone.

Monday was a day of heavy rain and fortunately I had an early walk with Aneta.

It was too depressing just to stay home so we ate out aat Brown's and then went to the Safeway to get a few groceries.  Even that was tiring.

Had a good long chat with Rick on the phone.  Good news he will be coming for Christmas.  Our big celebration will be Christmas Eve as Hamlet has to return to work on Christmas day.  For many years dad would have a choice of either having Christmas day off or New Year's Day.  I think he usually got Christmas day off.

Tuesday we are going over to visit Pat and John.  We are trying to keep in touch with old friends.
Lots to catch up on.  Should be a long visit.  Then it is over to Sandra and Randy for a home cooked meal.  Randy will be doing the honors.  Another good day.

Wed. I have Jet Lag Bible study at the church.  Our friendship as well as our desire to keep learning has kept us active at this study.  I find the more I put into my preparations the more I get out of it.
I am very tradition in my understanding of scripture but I continually discover something new.

I guess this qualifies me for qualifying as a spiritual investigator.  More about this to-morrow.

I love sharing what I find meaningful in my ordinary family life as well as my spiritual walk with Jesus.

I have learned to live life prayerfully with a thankful heart. 
Happiness has been my reward that has blessed my life with the joy of family times!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

That is good that Rick is feeling better. Randy will be working Christmas Eve so I guess he might not make it.

Sandra