Thursday, January 19, 2023

ANNOYING


 I really love little Spenser and I wnt him to love me.  The trouble is he can be very annoying.  I take him for his afternoon walk and we both come home tired and hungry.  So I feed him first and then go make myself a sandwich and I just want to sit and read my book.  .but Oh no he is not happy he wants some of my sandwich.  Next he decides he wants out again.  He barks at the door so I ask dad to take him out which he does.  He comes in and barks at the wall. 

I decide I just want to run upstairs to get away from him.  He follows me.  Finally he jumps on his bed and goes fast asleep.

I know I cannot change him but I have to learn to not let him annoy me.

Dad and Rick have been looking at old pictures of his ancestors.  Rick wants to know who they are and a little story about them.  He is writing this all down.

Today we were getting his pills and his appointmentas in order.  Hopefully we will not miss any appointments.  That is very annoying.

To-morrow we will drive to the bird store in White Rock.  Am I looking at the Senior's home with Sandra?

Our happiness may depend on my choices.

I want my family to be happy too.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I am coming today around 11.
Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Spenser can be a tyrant, for sure.

I will come out this morning as planned to go over the new pill regime with Laura, but we can go to the Bird Shop another time. As going to the Senior's place with Sandra is more critical.

Anyway I will be there around 9:00 and we can chat about it then.

Oh - and Dad probably needs an in-person appointment with Dr. Mukheibir for his drivers licence. Probably not a bad idea anyway.

Love,

Rick

Shandel said...

I feel this too, grandma. With Daisy. She is way more demanding in her senior years lol!! And she knows we love and give her what she wants. I feel she has been though enough so why not give in to her. But some days all the pets annoy me so much.