Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy new year

 


HAPPY NEW YEAR

New year"s Eve started for me when I took a walk around Bundary Park.  The first person I met said Happy New Year.  This continued as we walked around,  Some people looked d=familiar but others I had not seen before.  The beauty of the quiet water and the friendly people made me feel happy,

Paul wrote in his letter to the Romans that as Christians it is important  to live in peace with every one.
I think that is a good resolution.  Today is a new year but it is also a new day.  A new beginning of a new year that holds the promise of God's presence and his faithfulness.

We all new to be renewed as we face our good days and our difficult onesd.

Thankful for the new family calender Shawna has made for us.
Amazing she had time and energy with five children.

I have many good memories of the year past but when health problems touch many hearts in our family I was concerned,  I will continue to pray for all my children and their families but I am praying for those especially who are not well.

"When you do things from your soul you feel a river moving in you. a joy".  Rumi

"You know how much God loves us 
and we put our trust in Him:  
1John 4



2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Hot and windy here today. Enjoy your lunch at Sandra's.

Sandra said...

My new years started early and with cleaning. My goal for my week off was to get my doors upstairs painted and glad to have that done. Next will be painting the kitten room.
Sandra