Friday, January 13, 2023

FOUND

                                                     You will never guess where?

I was up very early again yesterday to keep serching for dad's wallet.  Everything that is important is in our wallets.  I started searching in every possible place.  In the garbage, in the frig. in the papers that had been on the table, every pocket, every drawer. in the bed under the bed, in the chesterfield, every where.

Dad comes up to Rick and I and he has found it in his jogging pants pocket,  I had asked over and over again if it was in his pocket.  His answer was I never put it in my pocket.  We were happy but I was also annoyed.  I had wastewd so much time and energy,

Nice to have Rick here to take dad to get his stiches out.  No problem.  He went shopping instead of just waiting in the waiting room.  Good to have lots of food.  

He took the bird feeder down as the food was nearly all gone and the birds could get trapped in there.

Sounds like Ken and the gang are having a blast.  I hope Melina can relax.  Life can be tough.  There is no limit to the courage we can find hidden deep with in is.  It can be found when we need it.

I know whjat I felt when I was told I had lung cancer.  I was afraid, exhausted, confused and felt alone.

Looking at my beautiful and wonderful children always gives my hope.

Our love for each other gives us strength and hope.

I also found prayedr helped.

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

I might have accidently damaged the bird feeder in trying to take it down. Sorry about that.

I am glad no snow is in the forecast still. I will try and do some of my "aboriginal title" work today and also a load of laundry.

Carol also has some DVD's of current movies from one of her friends. So we might huddle around my TV screen (I have a DVD player connected to my TV) and watch one of the movies tonight, like when we watched the World Cup final. :)

Maybe I will come over and we can make blueberry pancakes on Sunday?

Dad does need a new computer. Really he does.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Not so nice weather here today, showers and cooler. A day to do some shopping.