Thursday, January 26, 2023

CHOICES


 Always nice flowers for sale at the Safeway.  I am going to go over in the morning and choose a few.

Dad and I have made many choices in our lives together.  We have over the years moved away from Tawassen but we are now looking to move back.  

We put an offer on a place but did not agree on the price.  

Dad was having a dificult day.  I startedthi king and worrying maybe a move would not be good for him.  He seems to be more like himself to-night.  

Sandra and Rany leave in the morning by plane for Edmonton.  I hope they have a fun time seeing their families.  I wish we could go too.

My old church group met on Wed.  We had a fun time together.  We are not what you would call a serious group.  We are growing old together.  

We  drove into Ladner today.  We had a bite at an Italian place but did not know what a lot of things were.  Dad had a pizza and I had a salad.  Dad was up at 5 which is very unual and I joined him so we were both ready for a nap when we got home.

I was given a prayer card at our study.  Those who wait on the LORD will renew their strength,  They will soar on wings like the eagles.  Isaiah 40;31.  I felt encouraged and I felt loved.

Yes I wish God would make all my chgoices for me and they woukd be the right ones.  Instead he has given me a brain to figure out what seems right,  I like being able to make choices, 

1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

Dad must have a lot on his mind ,up at 5am. Couple of hot days here.