Sunday, January 29, 2023

SECOND THOUGHTS


                                               Yes I am having second thoughts.

                                               It is good we will have an another look at it.

                                               Dad does not know if he is remembering the right one.

                                              I would like to spend the summer here.

                                               Partly we are not ready to leave our home here,

                                              Wy did I feel happy when our offer was not accepted?

Today is Sunday and I am putting this decision out of my mind for today.  It is very cold but not nearly as cold as Edmonton.  It is sunny.  

Yesterday the day started for me with a burst of energy but after being outside I had a nasty asthma attack.  It really exhausts me.  We were happy when Carol and Panteli dropped by and we all went out to enjoy a meal at the White Spot.

The God who breathed like into me also gave me a mind to make choices carefully.  He is not the man upstairs who has all the ansers but He will be suffient and understanding.  He walks with me and holds me in His unconditional love.

I am free to make mistakes, I am free from the need to be perfect.  I am human who at times struggles with knowing what to do,


5 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Summer Hollidays are over , back to school tomorrow. Yes Dad should have a second look at the apartment if he is not %100 sure .

Catherine G said...

"The God who breathed like into me also gave me a mind to make choices carefully. He is not the man upstairs who has all the ansers but He will be suffient and understanding. He walks with me and holds me in His unconditional love. I am free to make mistakes, I am free from the need to be perfect. I am human who at times struggles with knowing what to do,"

That's really beautiful, Beth. Thank you.

Sandra said...

Second, third and even fourth thoughts are all normal I think when making a big decision. There are things you will miss for sure after you move, but there will be things that you will like better in a new place as well. No mice, no garden to fall into, no driveway to shovel, leaves to rake, pond to clean.
Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Nice Photograph. Water-district park?

Shandel said...

I agree! There is so much going on. Keeping the future in mind is important. Even for us with our move. I miss our condo so much because all the happy times and so nice etc but more to come! New stages of life. It is scary and exciting. I hope you guys fall in love with it grandma.