Saturday, January 21, 2023

HARMONY


 HARMONY in a family is a sacred thing. Love yourself and accept and love each other.  We all need to be respected.   It calls emotional intellegence.

I realize now I did not know exactly what I wanted when we started looking at places to live.

Yesterday was a beautiful place with lots of activities etc but I do not feel that is for us,

Is the place that I felt was too big with the little room dad liked still available?

The mouse is back and I am ready to leave.

4 comments:

Catherine G said...

Have you thought of getting a cat, to help deal with the mouse problem?

Sandra said...

Not the one with the little room, it sold a long time ago and does not allow dogs. It is the one that you thought was too big, but now you have seen it with furniture you can see it really isn't.

Ken Bennett said...

I hope Dad is feeling better.

Shandel said...

We will be in same boat soon enough! Looking for a place to live. Right now on the market our here there are not many houses for what we want within our budget. We are hopeful more will go up for sale as the snow melts. I hope you and Grandpa find exactly what you are looking for too. We have made a couple wants and needs list so we can modify in case we can't find the perfect place.