Tuesday, January 17, 2023

STORMS


 Most of the trees in the park  are bare, they are beautiful in a different way.  This tree has survived  stormy weather, heavy rain and cruel winds.  It must be protected by the others who are baren.

My faith in the presence of a loving God has been my protection in times of difficulty.  Yes. I have had a good life and I trust that I will make good choices for our future together.  Learning to trust that light will pour into my dark times helps me to not be anxious.

"Over every mountain there is a path a path not seen from the valley.  -Theodore R.

The path that is just right for me.  I invite others to join me.  I hve learned to be patient and wait on God who gives me new strength and courage along the way.

'life is not a matter of milestones but of moments,":  -Rose Kennedy.

I had my hair cut but am not happy wirh it.  It will grow in and it does feeel better shorter.

Buffy Saint-Marie believes  it is important to keep dreaming.  I am trying to do that.

I believe that the spirit and pesence of Jesus as I read the promises will renew me day by day,

We all face storms at times in our lives and we all can be over comers.

Jesus saya to come and follow him as he knows the way.


2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

On our way home today. Is Dad watching the tennis from Melbourne?

Catherine G said...

Amen