Friday, January 27, 2023

START


 Start  the day with Love and Thankfulness
For me I start the day reading from a book of devotions,
I take time to write down my thoughts and feelings++

This helps me to tune in to my inner voice
It helps if you have had a good nights sleep.

Write down your worries and concerns and pray about them.

That all sounds easy but I did not sleep well.  I got up and spilled my coffee and the water set out for dad's pills.

We were surprised when Sandra phoned to say our offer had been accepted.  We have another viewing on Monday.

I had put it in God's hands so now I will start rethinking.
-

4 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Well, back to sorting out and labeling all those old photographs and letters. Good thing I had started on it.

I suppose you can move in March or April. No real rush at all, really.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Hot and windy here today, high fire danger! I guess that's good news your offer was accepted.

Sandra said...

We made it to Edmonton with just a slight delay, but I lost my distance glasses! Very annoying as I can't get another pair till next year.
It will be nice to actually go to the apartment with both of you together and know your looking at it seriouly whether to buy or not.
Our biggest obstacle to this whole apartment searching is that you will only live on the ground floor. So if one on the ground floor is meeting 80-90 % of your critieria you need to be sure before you turn it down.
Sandra

Shandel said...

That is very exciting, i hope you can find joy and the positive to moving. It is a lot of work, but worth it. Cant wait to see what you picked!