Sunday, January 8, 2023

LIFE


                                                      What do  think about life?

Life can be beautiful,

Life can be unfair.

Life can be joy and happiness.

Life can be pain and suffering.

Life can be emptiness

ife can be having enough food and a roof over your head.

Life can be loving kindness.

Life can be boring.

Life can be fearful.

Life can be healing and rewarding.

Life can be new adventures.

Life can be family and friends.

Life is being grateful.

Life can be wonderful.

Every day is different for me,  Sandra and I are going to look at a new place this afternoon..  Dads is not well.  His stomach is upset. Life can be illness.  I did not get to church because of that and because I did not sleep well.  I am worried and afraid of this big change of moving and adjusting,

My prayer is help me Lord.  Lift this fear off of me and give me hope and faith.

Just heard from Ken that there has been a big fire at the home of Melina and her mom and the children.

Thankfully they got it out with firetrucks and an airoplane,

Life is being saved from danger,



1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

Yes ,some tense moments at Melina's.