Saturday, January 14, 2023

UNCERTAIN


                                             On my late aftewrnoon walk I managed to take a few pictures

Late afternoon walk took a few pictures.  It gets dark so early now.

I aways keep my eyes looking for something beautiful.

Yesterday dad woke up with a bad headache.  He slept all morning and again in the afternoon.  I was a bit worried.  Could it be a small stroke?  No other symtums occured,.

Laura was busy downsstairs while I cleaned bathrooms up stairs.  She cooked a meatloaf, an omlet and banana oatmeal cookies.  The house smelled wonderful.  Spenser's nose was enjoying the smell and he wanted a taste.

Pancakes on Sunday would be fine Rick. Dad and I are uncertain about the appraiser..  Dad believes stronmgly it has already been done.  I had the time wronmg.  We do not know when he is coming.

                                How do we feel about all this?  A little uncertain.

I am trying to image us moving.  My mind has it's limitations.

No matter what we are facing in life there will always be the unknown.  The uncertaionty of mystery

Mystery is larger than the mind,  Prayer helps me to accept  the mysterious and the miraculous.

At the very heart of spirit is mystery,  We can all enter into this deeper diminsion if we choose to pray and believe.

A open mind and a little imagination.

We will never know why certain people have to suffer but we know love is the best way to be supporting.




















2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

I'll be there with bacon at about 10 am. Plan to eat at 11:00.

Make sure Dad takes extra enzymes!

Love,

Rick

Catherine G said...

I like that you are always keeping your eyes open for something beautiful, Beth.
:) Cathy