Sunday, January 15, 2023

FEELINGS


 IT was a day that had promise when Sandra took me to Chelse Gardens. to look at a place there.  I find getting in and out of the car trying so it takes an effort. but I was feeling hopefull.  Our cheerful Real Estate lady met us there.  We were a happy group as we walked down the hall to the right door.

As soon as I walked in the door I felt a sadness.  Had some one just died.  Christmas decorations were still up.  The furniture was dark and heavy.  The living room was where the dining room should have been.  The second bedroom was packed full of junk.

It did have potential and I continued to think about it when I got home.

I am trying to feel positive about moving.  

It is a live changing decision.

Today Rick and Christpher are arriving at 10 to make pancakes and bacon.  A real feast.  I will be happy to see Chris.  Pphelia and Astrid may come over.  I love seeing them too.  First I will go for my walk and then have a rest before they arrive.

Dad had another headache last night but it did not last.  I feel worried about these headasches but he seems not to be,

We take it a day at a time.  Walking in the freshness of the morning feels good!

I am grateful that I am able to wake up and get out of bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't think someone died, some people just love their Christmas trees and keep it up for a long time. And hers was decorated beautifully and would have taken a lot of time.
It had lots of plusses, beautiful floors, new kitchen, big bedroom and lots of storage. But what it did not have was windows facing more than one direction and so the light that you do get was very limited and would feel dark most of the day. But then you get the community feel that you want. So, the hunt continues!
Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

It is too bad Ophelia and Astrid didn't come over. I was sure they would put a dent in the popsicle collection in your freezer. Another time, I hope.

Christopher seemed to be in a good mood. And hopefully we will see him again soon. I still don't know what he does to the foam.

Love,

Rick