Monday, January 2, 2023

NEW


                                                       We enjoyed siting by the blazing fire.


                                              Randy was busy puttig more big logs on.

                                                           Jus the five of us,

                                                      Sandra prepared a delicious lunch

                                                                                  The table looked lovely too,               

So this is a new day in our New Year,  Yes I have made mistakes in the past but I have had good intentions,  I am a good person who is loving and kind,  I will make no promises but I will try to do better.

I am thankful that as a believer in Jesus I do not have to be perfect.

Even Paul admitted he did not do what he wanted to do,




2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

That fire looks nice.

Steady-as-rain said...

I need a haircut. That much is clear.

Paul said a whole passel of things.

Yes, a very nice fire-place at Sandy and Randy's place. Maybe Kenny will come to Canada this summer?

Love,

Rick