Wednesday, January 4, 2023

RELATIKONSHIPS


Spenser and I love the walk around the pond at Boundary Park.
 I feel close to nature there.  I am making new friends,

Dad and I were talking.  We often say well that bothers me but is it really important.

We agree that our relationships are what is important.  Our first experiences expeerience begasn in our family.  I often would get very annoyed with my brother,  Now we have a good relationship.  We respect each other and kindness replaces annoyance,

My faith is built on a relationship with Jesus as I pray and talk to him during the day.  I know that I am important to him.I do not understand how this happens but I know it does.

Jesus valued friends who he invited to walk with him and teach them to value the love of God.

The relationship we have within our family is built on respect and caring with an open heart and mind.

We learn to forgive and forget because we love each other.

We had a visit from Mary from Colebrook the other day.  .She brought over cookies and love.

Rick invited his friend Ian over to share a pancake breakfast with dad and I,  We were very pleaed to get to know him.

Next to family our relationships with our friends are very important.


1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

For my birthday Melina and the kids are taking me out to dinner.