Friday, January 6, 2023

MISSING


                                               Missing the sunshine.

                                               Missing the bright Christmas lights on our neighbors place.

                                               Dad and Rick are looking for a missing letter.  It should be among dad's 

                                               files,  It has information about other relatives.

Rick came over on Thrusday and they had a good look but it is still missing.

I am missing going to church so I will go this Sunday.

Jesus said:"Believe in me because I believe in you."

I know that his presence is with me where ever I am.

Even though walking into a church lifts my spirits with joy and hope.

Tomorrow I will be looking at places for us to move to.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I keep forgetting to ask Ricky if he looked into that seniors home in Tsawwassen.
Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Not a cloud in the sky today, hot 32c here. I was going to go for a walk at the park with Melina , but she was too tired.Not a good sign. I am really starting to worry about her . Too hot for her I guess.
Jasmine has picked a restaurant for her Birthday dinner on the Gold Coast.Italian.There will be 10 of us for dinner .Melinas sister and husband with their two kids will be there as well.