Thursday, February 11, 2010

LOVE AND LAUGHTER.

Cloudy days can be fun!
Yesterday was a day full of laughter. I am sure I added a year to my life and I recommend taking time just to be a little crazy! I walked down to the coffee shop at Zellers to join my friends and we always laugh so much I think they may throw us out one day. Looking back in the past we see the humor in our lives!
Religion can be fun!
In the afternoon it was off to Colebrook for a serious study in the book of Esther. Ya right! We are a noisy and happy group when we get together and who ever is leading has an extremely hard time keeping us on topic. It is too bad others do not know what they are missing. One story leads to another and before we know the room is full of laughter.
Time out for Chinese food.
A cute young girl came over when we were openning our fortune cookies and was all excited to read ours too as well as her own. Mine promised me more fun and sure enough as we joined our group for Bible Study we found ourselves joking around.
Laughter releases so many positive emotions of faith, love, cheerfulness, playfulness, creativity and all these have such theraputic value. We feel warm and relaxed when laughter becomes our friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, with the weather so gloomy it is good that you are still having fun. I should try that sometime.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time mom. We hadthe worse storm
Of the year as we drove down to sorrento. Took us
3 and half hours .
Ken