Tuesday, February 2, 2010

TRAPPED

My pictures are trapped somewhere in this computer and it will take me a long time to find them. This is because dad switched me off and now all is lost. The funny thing was the quote I saw in the Sun paper by the Sedin twins really fits this morning. "Curb your frustration and manage your emotions, trust yourself and your own ability." Yes, I will keep trying.

Yesterday we had a ton of birds flying around our house so I went to the shed to get the bird food and the cloth bag and the other two plastic bags had been chewed into and evidence of the little varmints was everywhere. I left it for dad to clean up while I went visiting at the Nursing Home. I am getting to know my new man better and he was telling me how he fell and could not get up and was alone until the next day. He is a very cheerful little man who loves to tell me that even though he was little he was the best worker at the mill.

Today we will go shopping at Safeway for 10% off day to get food for supper to-morrow for Rick coming down and Leah and Craig coming over. Anyone else is welcome to drop by.

I am thankful not to be driving in traffic this morning and especially not to be trapped in the tunnel where I heard there was an accident.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad turned you off? How did he do that? I am sure you will find your pictures again. Did you go on Flicker yet to get inspiration? Randy went and found some pictures of boats on the Fraser River and is now inspired to get painting again.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I HOPE YOU DID NOT GET TRAPPED IN TRAFFIC. I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU DRIVING IN THE RAIN.

NO I HAVE NOT GONE TO FLICKER AND I HAVE A BOAT PICTURE I CAN PUT ON TO-MORROW. I AM GLAD RANDY IS THINKING OF PAINTING AGAIN.

HOW IS THE DIET? LOVE MOM

Anonymous said...

No, I did not get in any bad traffic. And we went off the diet. Reasons were many, Randy was just starting to get headaches, I had gained 3lbs, and the protein powder for the 2 of us for another 2 weeks would have been almost $200.