Saturday, December 8, 2018

DELIGHTFUL

                                        Yes it was a delightful day spent with Craig and Astrid first
                                      and then later with Sandra, Carol and Kim and of course Haili.
                                              Astrid loves to play and make noises with her ball and pail.
                                            Time out to have a little snack.
  
She keeps an eye out for daddy.
My what big feet you have Craig!
Dad a[[reciates your help with his I-phone

Dad brings some gifts for Carol's new office.
The lamp and the elephant a gift from Theresa.

Carol's office is a neat size with a small table, and a chesterfield and her chair and coffee table.
We feel like at home but there was not enough time for counseling!

Out in the cold again to go back and enjoy our dinner with Sandra and Kim.

A delightful day!  I finished up more cards and got them mailed.  Dad found his name in the Vancouver paper scoring tow goals with Delta.  The write up was right next to his friends, Bob McCuster who dad had played with earlier in his hockey career.

I have many delightful memories of all my past Christmas's.  I even remember hearing the story of baby Jesus and found it delightful.  

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Another busy day for you guys from morning till night.

A week till the company Christmas party and just 2 weeks till I leave for Ontario.

More shopping for us today and then we are going to go try out that VIP theater in Coquitlam.

Sandra

beth bennett said...








Good








Anonymous said...

Great pictures of our beautiful Astrid. She looks very happy to be visiting with you too. I know Craig always enjoys your company too.
Germaine

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, very nice photographs of Astrid!

I am having a bad headache today. I had an emergency cache of Advil in my pocket but took it out in order to wash my jeans on the weekend, and forget to put it back. So now I have to wait until I can go home.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Rick that sounds miserable.

You will always have them available from now on.

You should be home by now.

Hope they helped.

Love mom

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, all better now! :)