Tuesday, December 11, 2018

WHAT MATTERS

Dad is looking to see if he has any comments on his blog.  I cannot seem to do it.  It matters to him.
Every moment matters.
Every day matters
Every life matters.
Every act of kindness.
Every light from neighbors yard
Every relationship, every friendship
Every step we take maters. 

Every story that we tell with our words and actions
Every journey matters
Every visit matters.
Every smile and every tear
Every Christmas card arriving on our door step.

Every drop of rain and every ray of sunshine.
Every member of our family!
Every creature big or small
Every place of worship, every religion.
Every prayer matters.
Every meal shared!

Faith matters.

Every kiss and every word of love whispered or spoken loudly matters.

Yes the list goes on and on.  But I must get ready to leave.

Dad has an eye appointment in White Rock this afternoon.  It is the exam he does not like.

Carol has asked us over to have a visit with Oliver.  He is going to be very busy visiting friends in the next day or so.  We will drive in the rain and wind with happy hearts.

We carry the light of our faith and the wonder of all we see as we express our love for one aanother.

So much to be thankful for!  I agree with what Rick said about all those suffering with no homes or food or future it is very sad.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I do not know the link to dads blog, it has been so long since I looked at it.
I like Christmas cards but I have not done them this year. The strike was enough to make me not bother.
Randy was home and cooked supper or I might have dropped over for supper too.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes dear, little things matter, even loving thoughts that do not see the light of day matter!

beth bennett said...

Comments matter!

Off to Jet lag study group lunch at White Spot.

I do not buy presents so send cards.

Love mom.