Thursday, December 20, 2018

ENCOURAGEMENT

                                The best gift we can give each other is the gift of encouragement.
                                                                   Off to see the doctor!

"That we are here is a huge affirmation somehow life Needed us somehow and wanted us to be.
To accept and trust this primeval acceptance can open a vast spring of trust within our hearts.
It can free us into a natural courage that casts out fear and opens up our lives to become voyages of
discovery, creativity and compassion.  No threshold need be a threat but rather an invitation and compassion.

Whatever comes, the great sacrament of life will remain faithful to us,
blessing us always with visible signs of invisible grace.

We merely need to trust."
John O'Donohue

"Lord may I be reminded of your presence in my life,
may I have eyes to see not only my
needs but the needs of others.

I have been feeling stressed and distressed with dad's sickness
but which is not improving.
Yes, I wanted him to see the doctor but,,,,,
Yes, I will make an appointment today as I do not want to spread any germs around.

I believe that as we encourage one anther there comes the potential for a deeper more loving relationship between us all.

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

I think making a doctor's appointment is a form of encouragement, so that is good.

My office has our Christmas dinner tonight, then a half day at the office tomorrow, then off until January 3rd.

If Dad (and Morgan and Mikey) are contagious, then we would want to be careful of Astrid and Ophelia not getting the cough.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Yes that is what I think and what I am worried about.

Also about you Rick.

Love mom