Sunday, December 23, 2018

THE NATIVITY.

I felt very sad to miss the little nativity play at church this morning.  The little children are so cute.

Dad is doing okay with resting and not talking too much.
We both are weak.  I had a bad night with coughing  and throwing up.
I am sure I will feel much better to-morrow.

There will be no Christmas Eve party here which is very sad too.  I was looking forward to seeing Astrid & Ophelia

Kim and Hamlet are dropping by to give us chicken soup and Kleenex, very thoughtful and kind.

The news is that Theresa is not feeling well now.  We may not drive to her house this weekend.  I suggest New Year's.
We talked to Rick and he wants to attend Colebrook  Church.  The service is at 7.  Maybe others will want to join us.


5 comments:

Shandel said...

I hope you guys all feel better soon. It really sucks for us to all be sick this time of year. But I general anytime. We will try and call you guys tomorrow if you feel like a quick chat. Sending lots of hugs and good healing vibes of energy. Xox

Anonymous said...

Bon Natal.
Merry Christmas 🎄
Hot and sunny for Christmas just The way we like it I’m off to work soon the kids and Melina are going swimming at fleecer and Pella‘s house where they will also have a big Christmas lunch okay I hope you guys feel better soon look after yourself‘s and forget to drink plenty of fluids love you bye Ken

Unknown said...

Has another night helped you to recover more. I have not seen the kids yet so still feeling pretty good. Will see once they come around with all of their germs if I can fight them off!

Our plans our kind of fluid. May or my not do the turkey today. Had planned on doing presents with the kids tomorrow but will do it today now.

A little bit of snow and a little bit of sunshine here this morning.

Merry Christmas!

Sandra

Unknown said...

Good morning
A very merry Christmas to you guys ...We have been up very early today and had an hearty breakfast of homemade bread, scrambled eggs,pastelles and oven baked ham. I know that you are both not feeling well but I do hope that you feel better at least to enjoy part of this wonderful day. You are always in our thoughts and prayers, So sorry our presents have not yet arrived at your place but I am hoping it will soon be there at least for the new year.

Enjoy the rest of your day

Love Ranu and Lucas

beth bennett said...

I am slowly improving but am very weak still.

Love mom