Saturday, January 26, 2019

BEAUTIFUL

                                     Beautiful sunset on the road to Carol and Panteli.s
If we had stayed at home we would not have seen this sunset.
                                        
                                     A beautiful sign that life can be beautiful !

We are looking forward to having afternoon tea with some of our old friends.  All relationships are important to both dad and I.

It has been very painful for me to share what happened to me as a young tee-age girl.

I have come to be aware that this hidden secret has had an affect on me all my life.
The result has been a feeling of insecurity emotionally.

I have a work book that I purchased on Friday which is going to help me face wrong beliefs that I have carried with me all my life.  I now know why I felt so angry and upset when I tried to talk about it.

Our beliefs matter.
A soul that has been in turmoil can find inner peace as I return to the sacredness of every life as I am able to accept love, the love of Jesus, which has always been with me.  I am reassured of dad's love that has been tested at his time also.

I feel the past should not rob me of my future.

Life is beautiful!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Was that on Friday?

Our bank appointment did not really take long as they asked us to come back to see some one else better suited to handle our needs.

That is good to hear you are figuring things out. Fun times getting to explore your inner phycy!

Sandra

beth bennett said...

It helps to understand yourself better,

Off to church.

Love mom