Sunday, January 13, 2019

LIVELY

The birthday party was very lively as well as entertaining.  Kids running here and here.  I did not get any good pictures except this one.

This is Desirae now a mother of twins and a 5 year old.  It is hard to believe she was a run away teen-ager.  I admire her courage in sharing her story hoping it will help other young girls.

Cathy's 4 girls have all become caring and loving women.  They all look so different and have very different personalities.  We enjoy visiting with each one of them.
Atlin was a very busy one year old.  He loved playing with the wrapping paper.

Dad and I made it to church and it was a lively service with happy music.

I felt embraced by the love of caring friends and the love of Jesus.

This is very healing for me especially at this time.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Sounds like fun. It is always so nice to be around all that energy. Randy and I got out in the yard again for a bit.

Mary spent the weekend at Chads house with the kids and has already met his mom and sister.

Sandra

Shandel said...

Oh my goodness! I must catch up with Mary!
Catching up on the blog too grandma. As now that I feel so much better there is so much to do outside of the computer. The photos you posted of the mountains are so pretty. They bring me so much joy!